Saturday 23 March 2013

The Zoo and Being Ill!

This week hasn't been great because I got a viral bug and tonsillitis :/ not good at all. So I haven't been to college all week but on Tuesday I went on a psychology trip to the zoo. Which was loads of fun! I absolutely love the zoo, its great looking at all the different animals and stuff like that. I'm lucky that some of my closest friends are in my psychology class so we had a really fun time, the main thing we had to do was observe apes which didn't take long and was a laugh. Then we got the chance to go round the rest of the zoo and see the other animals,I was very excited when we found the Meerkats because they are my second favorite animal (guinea pigs are my favorites). And we also found a little Merry go-Round (for like 5 year olds) which was brilliant :D. So the zoo was definitely the high light of my week.

Wrist bands :D




MEERKATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Giant Tortoises :D

I don't know what this is but it looked like a giant Guinea pig!!!! :P

Penguins :D

Flamingos :D

My good friend Jack with a Llama :P

Me, Ciaran and Katie :D

Me and Jack with a Ape :D

On the Merry-go-Round!! :D 

I'm also going to start doing my favorites of the week...
This week favorites are:


I don't know why I have been loving these this week but I have :)

Also I've been listening to Fall Out Boy-Thnks Fr Th Mmrs (Thanks for the memories) and Metro Station-Shake It.





  

2 comments:

  1. Haha this trip looks like so much fun! I love the giant guinea pig thing and the way you're friend is posing with the llama!

    Yinyin xx
    YinyinLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :P it was pretty good even though it was a school trip ;) you blog is lovely by the way xx

      Delete