Wednesday 8 May 2013

Instagram Diary #1

Happy Wednesday Peoples :D 
As I am an crazy Instagram user I thought it would be a good idea to start a Instagram Diary. I really love taking pictures of me and my friends/family, thing I'm doing and things I'm loving. And Instagram is a really cool way to edit and share your pictures, so here we go...

Crazy Snapchats with friends <3 My bestest pal (in the world) spammed my Instagram <3 My jacket got stolen by jacko <3 Selfie on the way out to work <3 Crazy sleepover with Ambs <3 Gabby and Aunty Ambs <3 A little message from Ambs <3 My sleepy puppy <3 May photo challenge <3 Photo a day #selfie <3 Photo a day #bestbuds <3 My crazy best bud <3 NANDOSSSSS <3 11:11 <3 My two fave little boys in the whole world <3 Me and my Momma made a lush monster <3 Sneaky football watching surprising the boys with Ambs <3 Ambs!!!!! <3 Creepy Kinder Kid <3 New Barry M nail varnish.

There it is, a super long Instagram Diary! And since I mentioned Ambs so much in this blog post I thought I would give her blog a shout out :D http://sundaywishbones.blogspot.co.uk/ go and check it out :P

<3


2 comments:

  1. Love posts like this! Lovely blog!xx

    http://chloesstrangeworld.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete