Monday 11 March 2013

Who am I?

I saw my bestest pal Amber's blog (which promises to be awesome) about this and it really made me want to do it. So here goes...

I am...a total worrier! I worry about absolutely EVERYTHING! Even things I shouldn't worry about.  
I want...to have my own family some day (not just yet, far too young at the moment)
I have...the least comfy bed ever, however I find it extremely difficult to get out if it in the morning/afternoon when ever I feel like getting up ;)
I hate...it when people eat loudly. It really gets on my nerves.
I wish...that me, my friends and family all live really good and happy lives.
I fear...being late, falling over in public, losing people, feeling restricted or claustrophobic and getting lost.
I hear...most things I have very good hearing.
I search...for the most random and funny things on Google and YouTube.
I wonder...about how my life is going to turn out.
I regret...not telling people how much they mean to me often enough.
I love...my best friends and family soooo much, especially Lemondrop, Analsley, Wozza, Sal, Rufus and baby Freddie :D
I ache...when I don't get enough sleep. Which isn't very often because i usually over sleep.
I always...try to consider how my actions effect other people before my self.
I usually...leave my homework till the last minute.
I am not...as alone as I used to feel, because of my amazing friends.
I dance...in a crazy way, in my bedroom where people on the street can see me.
I sing...all the time! either out loud or in my head, really loudly so that sometimes my brothers friends can hear me on Xbox live :/
I never...want to upset people.
I sometimes...over think little things.
I cry...at sad films. I love sad films, they are the best.
I am not always...as happy as I pretend to be
I lose...socks all the time, but only one out of the pair.
I am confused...most of the time, it takes me a while to figure things out.
I need to be....more confident and willing to push my own boundaries.   
I should be...more used to the fright I get when I trip up the stairs as I do it nearly everyday.


So that's a little bit more information about me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment