Wednesday 6 March 2013

Starting Over


Ok so I'm starting this blog again! I'm sure I've said that so many times but this time I mean it. There are a couple of things I'm changing about this blog, firstly the name. I've changed the name to 'the pretty eyes' because: its my tumblr name and because I didn't like the old name any more, I felt this would be more appropriate for the next change I'm going to make. Which is the kinds of posts I'm going to be making, I'm going to be posting more about my life and what I see happening around me (I want to be able to look back at the blog and see what I've been doing) but I will still post about things that I'm loving at the moment.


Since my last post was from last October I will start from then, I met one of my best friends in September/October last year and I feel that that changed who I am as a person (in a good way). I feel that I am a more outgoing and confident person because of her. I started going out more and doing things I might have been too scared to do before, she has brought me out of my shell. Also around that time I started college which is great :D Then as it was coming towards the end of 2012 I realised that it was one of the best and worst years of my life, for so many reasons. 


Then came 2013!! We are only 3 months in but so far its all going good, there has been bad times but I feel that the good out weigh the bad. Not so long ago I had my first "house party" which was a major thing for me as I NEVER thought I would have be able to do it, but I did and it was great. I really want the rest of the year to keep going as it has started. I'm not going to ask for a perfect year because that's not going to happen, but if keeps going as it is that would be great! So hears to a goodish yeah and my newish blog!


2 comments:

  1. So adorable mentioning me! I think I may just cry ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwww don't cry because then i will cry ;D

      Delete