Sunday 17 March 2013

New Bedroom Items!

Within the next 2-3 weeks my family and I are moving house, which I am extremely excited about, as I get to design my new bedroom. When my mom first bought the house it was derelict, completely empty and needed new everything. So I am so very lucky to have the chance to choose everything for my room, from the carpet to the light switch, and because of this we have been waiting a long time to move in. Since around Christmas I have either been given, as prezzies for Christmas, or I have bought some cute little things for my new room. So I thought I would share what I have gathered in this post, a lot of my inspiration has come from Zoella's room tour which is very cute and I love it. 

DISCLAIMER: I am not trying to brag about any of the things I have!




First are these 2 little plate things which I got from IKEA, I think they were about £1.25 each. I really liked these because of the colour (which matches my bed) and the detail around the edges. I am going to use these, one for holding rings and the other for the rose candle in the picture above which is also from IKEA.



These 2 pots are next they are from the matching set as the plates, and I love them. They are just the right size for either pens, make up brushes or bits of make up like lip gloss tubes/mascaras/eye liners.




Next is this lantern thing which I'm going to put tea lights in, I got this from Dunelm Mill (which I think you can only get here in the UK). It's super cute and I especially love the little latch to open the door, as it looks quite rustic.



This is a really pretty tea light holder that my Momma got me from the Valentines sale at Sainsburys. I really love it and it matches quite well with the plates and pots from IKEA.   



Next is my bed side lamp, this is from B&Q. The bird cage effect is why I got this because I have a slight obsession with birds and bird cages even though I am petrified by real birds. I like the hanging beads and once again the detailing on it matches the other things above.




Finally, I have yet another tea light holder and yet another bird cage. I was given this for Christmas by my Nan, it is really lovely and when there is a lit candle in it (and the lights are off) it creates butterfly shadows all over the room.

Also in all of the pictures you will have seen my bed sheets, I did buy them for my new room but I couldn't resist putting then on my bed early :D 

I hoped you enjoyed taking a look at some of the things that will make up my room :P

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the new things you've picked! The white pieces with the elegant girly patterns are so pretty! I'm sure your new room will look stunning!

    Yinyin xx
    YinyinLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thankyou <3 It's all coming together now so if people want me to I might do a post on my finished room :P xx

      Delete