Thursday 30 May 2013

Books!

I love reading when I get the chance and a while ago I treated myself to a few new books :D They are either books that I've been wanting to read for ages, because of films or reviews, or books that amazon suggested to me. Now I have only read 2 of them but I'm super excited to read the others because I've heard great things about them. 











<3

I will start with my favourite of all of them (so far), which is Perks of Being a Wallflower! This just happens to be my favourite film as well, and the book is just so good I cant really put it in to words.

This is an amazing book about a boy called Charlie and it is written in the form of letters, which gives it a personal feel. It's like Charlie is writing to you telling you about his life. I wont say much about the story in case you haven't read it or seen the film but it is such a good story and it did make my cry :'( It is also where my favourite quote comes from "and I swear in that moment we were infinite". I would recommend that everyone reads Perks of Being a Wallflower time and time again.

<3

Next book is The Silver Linings Playbook, which I haven't read but is the next one on my list :P I have also seen the film which is brilliant and I love it. I am really looking forward to reading it.


<3

      The Time Traveler's Wife is another book that has made me cry (it doesn't really take much to make me cry). It's so original and brilliant that I am defiantly going to read it again. Also this is another book that the film made me want to read. :D  












<3

 The Future of Us is a book I had never heard of before, but the description on amazon really drew me in. It's about two best friends who discover Facebook 8 years before it has been invented. This really intrigued me and I'm super excited to read it.





<3

I fell for the hype, so many people have been talking about The Fault in Our Stars and I just couldn't resist buying it to see what everyone was talking about. Now I haven't read it yet but as soon as I do there will probably be a blog post about it :D












<3

And finally The Notebook. I have never read it but after watching the film for the first time at the beginning of the year I had to buy the book. I love the film and I'm sure the book is going to be just as good if not better.












<3

Last thing I wanted to show some of the other books I enjoy/enjoyed to read.



I really do love to read and I own a lot of books, some of my favourites are The Hunger Games (obviously), The Vampire Academy series, The Twilight Saga and The Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging set by Louise Rennison (which actually made my cry with laughter).   


 
I'm so excited to start reading all the new books and I will keep you posted on what I think of them.

<3














No comments:

Post a Comment